- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 6 People
- 58m² Surface
Brand new loft apartment, with amazing terrace with breath taking view of the city, centrally located in downtown Florence.
Stunning, spacious and modern loft with elevator located two minutes away from the Duomo, with an amazing terrace overlooking the city.
Completely renovated and decorated with taste and attention to details, this charming apartment is located on the second floor with elevator of a prestigious Florentine building in the exclusive area of the luxury district. This apartment can accommodate up to six people thanks to its 2 bedrooms, both with a kingsize bed.
The entrance opens onto a bright living room, where the dining table and the double sofa bed is, and a newly renovated and fully equipped cooking area ; a wonderful and very spacious outdoor living space offers a breathtaking view of Florence: ideal spot to enjoy an aperitivo and a dinner in the evening, have breakfast in the morning, or just sit back, relax and fully take in the beauty of Florence's rooftop and monuments view.
All bedrooms have been decorated with style down to the very last detail, and offer a comfortable and very bright living space thanks to the large windows. Each room of the apartment has independent air-conditioning and double glazed windows to reduce noise and help with temperature control. There are 2 full bathrooms, both with shower and a washing machine complete the picture for the perfect holiday rental in Florence.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE WAITING FOR THE BROADBAND INSTALLATION
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
Situated in an old Florentine palace, in Duomo and San Lorenzo district, this newly remodeled and beautifully decorated apartment is on the second floor (with lift ).
This very comfortable apartment features a large furnished terrace with table and chairs, so close to the Medici Chapels, that you feel you can reach out and touch them.
In less than 10-15 min. you can walk to anywhere in Florence: to the monuments, historic sites, shopping, restaurants. The San Lorenzo market is just outside the door of the building.
Easy walk everywhere
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 4 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival (€4 per person from 01/01/2020)
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements and we will prepare the apartment accordingly.
In Italian households there is an electricity power limit and if you use too many appliances at the same time the main switch might go off. Be sure to switch off the devices you were using before turning back on the electricity. The main switch looks like a white box and it will be shown to you upon arrival.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
- For periods of stay under 14 days the total Rental fee will include all the utilities consumption (Water/Gas/Electricity). For stays above 14 days the Client will be responsible for paying bills on top of the agreed Rental fee, at the end of the stay based on Client's real consumption.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
- As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
- Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
What is included:
Complimentary toiletries and toilet paper for 3 nights
Bed linens and towels ( 1 set per guest)
Complimentary breakfast welcome pack
Complimentary kitchen pack for 3 nights ( dishwasher tabs and dish soap)
Washing machine soap
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!
Top apartment in Florence. Staff really efficient and ready to assist. Highly recommended.July 2020
Hellen P. Mexico
Amazing apartment, very well designed and in a great location. Host was very friendly and helpful. Super recommended.April 2020
Vincent P. United States
If you are reading this, just book this amazing place. Every little detail is perfectly thought out and the space couldn’t be more perfect. We are already planning our next trip back!February 2020
The apartment seemed brand new with all the trimmings you would expect from a 4+ hotel room. It has a huge terrace that can be enjoyed. The beds were very comfortable and the showers were very high quality as well with great pressure. I would definitely be staying there again and would recommend it to anyone to stay there!!November 2019
This was one of the best Airbnb experiences we have had. The host was incredible- fast responses, very accommodating, and thoughtful touches. Great location near restaurants and walking distance to most places in the city. Highly recommend this Airbnb.October 2019