- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 4 People
- 50m² Surface
Brand new apartment, centrally located in Florence 100m from Santa Croce and 150m from Museum Bargello, 700m from Duomo.
Stunning modern 1 bedroom apartment located in Florence, 100m from Santa Croce and 150m from Museum Bargello, 700m from Duomo and most of the monuments are within walking distance.
Completely renovated and decorated with taste and attention to details, this charming apartment is located on the first floor (no elevator) of a prestigious Florentine building.
The entrance opens onto a bright living room, where the dining table and the double sofa bed is, in addition to a newly renovated and fully equipped cooking area.
Please note that the apartment is ideal for 4 people thanks to its 1 bedroom, with a kingsize bed, and a comfortable sofa bed in the living area.
All the rooms have been decorated with style down to the very last detail, and offer a comfortable and very bright living space thanks to the large windows. Each room of the apartment has independent air-conditioning and double glazed windows to reduce noise and help with temperature control. There is 1 full bathrooms with shower.
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
Due to its great location everything is handy because near the house you will find a market, a laundrette, a garage, shops and restaurants offering typical traditional cousine.
The makes this area a vibrant and lovely place to spend a pleasant stay.
All attractions are within easy reach on foot:
The Uffizi gallery, Piazza della Signoria, Ponte Vecchio, Piazza SS Annunziata, San Lorenzo market, Sant'Ambrogio market, the Church of Santa Croce, The Church of Santa Maria Novella, the Accademia gallery, the Church of Duomo and the Medici chapel.
The apartment is peaceful and quiet.
Easy walk everywhere.
There is a nearby parking facility, average cost €25/38 per day depending on car size.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 3 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
**As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
*Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
**Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!
lovely appartment and close to everything. I will be booking again Many thanksDecember 2019