- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Bathrooms
- 5 People
- 70m² Surface
Brand new loft apartment, with breathtaking view of the city, centrally located in downtown Florence.
Experience Florence like a real Florentine, living in the heart of the city. This spacious and elegant loft apartment is located just steps away from Duomo, Piazza Signoria, Uffizi Gallery, fantastic restaurants, bars, shops and supermarkets.
This apartment is within a prestigious Florentine building on the third floor (with elevator), and is brand new - fully renovated, decorated uniquely. It is the perfect mixture between modern and Tuscan traditional, combined with stylish use of colors, lights, design furniture, high ceilings and touch of art on the walls to add to the cozy atmosphere.
The Duomo architectural wonder is visible from the windows and always inspires awe: this landmark is the soul of Florence and creates a sense of magic with its aesthetic, its energy dominating the cityscape. You’ll wake up admiring Brunelleschi’s masterpiece and the picturesque rooftops will transport you inside the history and art of medieval Florence… you will never want to leave!
Not only are the apartment and surrounding area themselves magnificent, they are also incredibly convenient: the tram stop is just around the corner, which takes you to the airport in 20 minutes, and the train station is a 5-minute walk away.
The apartment can easily accommodate up to six people and includes a living room, kitchen, two bedrooms with king size bed, sofa bed (double size), two bathrooms, air-conditioning, TV, working desk and all appliances.
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings. To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organising: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
Situated in an old Florentine palace, in Duomo and San Lorenzo district, this newly remodelled and beautifully decorated apartment is on the third floor (with lift ).
In less than 10-15 min. you can walk to anywhere in Florence: to the monuments, historic sites, shopping, restaurants. The San Lorenzo market is just outside the door of the building.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 4 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival (€4 per person from 01/01/2020)
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements and we will prepare the apartment accordingly.
In Italian households there is an electricity power limit and if you use too many appliances at the same time the main switch might go off. Be sure to switch off the devices you were using before turning back on the electricity. The main switch looks like a white box and it will be shown to you upon arrival.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
- For periods of stay under 14 days the total Rental fee will include all the utilities consumption (Water/Gas/Electricity). For stays above 14 days the Client will be responsible for paying bills on top of the agreed Rental fee, at the end of the stay based on Client's real consumption.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
- As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
- Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
What is included:
Complimentary toiletries and toilet paper for 3 nights
Bed linens and towels ( 1 set per guest)
Complimentary breakfast welcome pack
Complimentary kitchen pack for 3 nights ( dishwasher tabs and dish soap)
Washing machine soap
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!
This place would love your review