- 1 Bedroom
- 1 Bathroom
- 2 People
Bright and sumptuous 60sqm apartment located on the 2nd floor (with lift) in a building located in the prestigious ile Saint-Louis, just steps away from the Quartier Latin, the Marais and 500m from Notre Dame Cathedral. Perfect place to discover Paris on foot. Great area for shopping and wide variety of restaurants within walking distance.
The entire apartment has been recently furnished by the owner in every details, equipped with air conditioning and flat screen television. On the second floor with elevator.
The choice of lighting and designer furniture reflects his personal taste and love of architecture and furnishing. Every detail has been taken care of by local craftsmen who have contributed to make this apartment unique.
With an amazing full panoramic views of Seine, the apartment is 60sqm, with1 bedroom, 1 bathroom (shower and bath tub), large living room and fully equipped kitchen. Very high standard decoration.
The greatest care and utmost discretion required.
Rare opportunity to live a work of art, the majestic calm, view and space.
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.
An Exceptional and Truly Unique Setting
Almost completely unchanged from Louis XIII's reign, this authentic and prestigious isle remains a perfect example of the late French Renaissance period. The Ile Saint Louis is a self-contained oasis in the middle of the river Seine, home to quality restaurants and food shops including an excellent and well known cheese shop and butcher and the very famous Berthillon icecream! Moments from your apartment, on the neighboring Ile de la Cité, is the stunning Notre Dame church, while the Latin Quarter is just across the bridge onto the left bank. To your north explore on foot the whole of the charming Marais neighbourhood. With the antique shops in the Village Saint Paul, the lovely and original clothes shops along rue des Francs Bourgeois and all the many sites, museums and galleries in the area, our Ile Saint Louis apartment is the perfect location for touring Paris.
The Metro Pont-Marie is a few minutes walk just across the bridge from your apartment.
Pont-Marie (line 7)
Cité (line 4)
24 (Gare Saint-Lazare Ecole Vétérinaire de Maisons-Alfort
) goes to Concorde, Madeleine, Department Stores on Blvd Haussmann, Jardin des Tuileries.
63 bus (Porte de la Muette Gare de Lyon) takes you to St Germain
67 bus (Stade Charlety Pigalle) goes to the Louvre
86 bus (St-Germain des Prés Saint-Mandé/Parc Zoologique
) 89 Bus (Gare de Vanves Porte de France) goes to National François Miterrand library, Luxembourg Museum, Jardin des plantes…
There is a taxi stand just at Saint Paul.
Other things to note
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 5 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements and we will prepare the apartment accordingly.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
- For periods of stay under 14 days the total Rental fee will include all the utilities consumption (Water/Gas/Electricity). For stays above 14 days the Client will be responsible for paying bills on top of the agreed Rental fee, at the end of the stay based on Client's real consumption.
Check-in time is 3PM - 7PM.
- As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
- Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
What is included:
Complimentary toiletries and toilet paper for 3 nights
Bed linens and towels ( 1 set per guest)
Complimentary breakfast welcome pack
Complimentary kitchen pack for 3 nights ( dishwasher tabs and dish soap)
Washing machine soap
This place would love your review