Neve Tzedek Apartment-Hosted by Sweetstay
- 6 People
- 3 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
Stylish modern apartment in the heart of the historic Neve Tzedek, located in a luxury residential tower rise up 28 floors. This prestigious tower is built with a very HIgh quality standard.
Beautiful apatment located on the 18th floor of a famous tower, located walking distance to the beach and the famous Rothschild Boulevard.
In Neve Tzedek the tenants will benefit from museums, galleries, boutique, food stores, clothing stores, bookstores and more.
Our guests will benefit from luxurious lobby, 24 hour concierge service, spa, gym, pool and underground parking.
Neve Tzedek neighborhood is a historic neighborhood in the heart of Tel Aviv which has become trendy and attracts foreign residents alongside local residence.
Modern apartment, designed with style and perfect for hosting your next family visit or enjoying with friends.
- 126 square meter apartment and additional 12 square meter balcony with spectacular views!
- 1 master bedroom with en suite dressing and en suite bathroom
- 2 additional bedrooms and 2 additional bathrooms,
- Large Living Area and kitchen
- Facing South – Tel Aviv, sea and Jaffa
- Two reserved Parking space
Enjoy the private pool, gym, and spa that the building offers for the residents; plus there is underground parking included (for 2 cars).
The tower has a lobby with a guardian 24/7, which makes it extremely secure, and there are 5 elevators.
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal. Residents will benefit from luxurious lobby, 24 hour concierge service, spa, gym, pool and underground parking. Lieber Aviv Tower is being built at the entrance to Neve Tzedek neighborhood.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.
Neve Tzedek is one of the most picturesque areas in the city, formerly known as the artists’ quarter. The main street is full of cafes, high-end restaurants and shopping boutiques, while the small surrounding streets are full of architectural examples of Bauhaus and eclectic style. You can find the new popular Park Hamesila only one minute away, which will lead you straight to the promenade and beach. You are only 5 minute-walk away from the famous Rothschild Boulevard and and 10 from the historic part of Jaffa.
Other things to note
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
Important : If your stay starts on Saturday, please contact us first and do not use the instant booking option
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter .
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements and we will prepare the apartment accordingly.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: £ 100 per key set for replacement.
- For periods of stay under 14 days the total Rental fee will include all the utilities consumption (Water/Gas/Electricity). For stays above 14 days the Client will be responsible for paying bills on top of the agreed Rental fee, at the end of the stay based on Client's real consumption.
Check-in time is 2PM - 9PM.
- As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
- Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
▪ Sabbath and Public Holidays:
In Israel, most stores, restaurants, public transportation and offices are closed on the Jewish Sabbath /sha’bat/ and the Jewish Holidays.
When booking a vacation rental property, guests confirm and acknowledge that they know that the host and any co-hosts are offline and unavailable during the Jewish Sabbath and Jewish Holidays.
The Sabbath begins on Friday late afternoon and ends on Saturday night (at varying times). Hosts and co-hosts are available until 14:00 on Fridays and holiday eves.
Instant-Booking reservations starting on the Jewish Sabbath or Jewish Holidays will be considered non-binding. The host retains the right to cancel these reservations
The host and co-hosts reserve the right to cancel any bookings beginning “on or during” the Sabbath and Jewish Holidays if made without pre-approval.
▪ Value Added Tax:
It is important to note that the prices shown on the site are for citizens with a non-Israeli passport and are subject to passport presentation, Israeli citizens have a tax rate of 17 percent
Prices published on Airbnb® do not include VAT (Value Added Tax).
Tourists are exempt from this tax upon providing necessary documentation.
המחיר אינו כולל מע"מ אותו יש לשלם בנפרד לפני קבלת הוראות כניסה〈
VAT is not included in the Airbnb® rental fee in Israel and must be paid by the renter before entering the apartment.
The obligation is on the renter to make arrangements for paying VAT to the Host before arrival. The host reserves the right to cancel any Israeli reservation that does not comply with local tax laws.
Citizens of Israel, whether residents of Israel or other countries are subject to Israeli VAT, in accordance with local tax regulations.
Non-citizens of Israel are exempt from VAT but must provide a copy of their foreign passport and their B2 Entry Visa (given to all non-nationals at the airport upon arrival).
Tourists who do not provide this will be charged the additional VAT.
What is included:
Complimentary toiletries and toilet paper for 3 nights
Bed linens and towels ( 1 set per guest)
Complimentary breakfast welcome pack
Complimentary kitchen pack for 3 nights ( dishwasher tabs and dish soap)
Washing machine soap
- Air Conditioning
- Bottled Water
- Carbon Monoxide Detector
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Parking Included
- Professionally cleaned
- Smoke Detector
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
This place would love your review
Multiple Payment Options
Secure your apartment paying safely with SWEETSTAY. We accept the major Credit Cards and Debit Cards, PayPal, and Bank Transfer
Our selection of the finest properties allows our guests to have a unique experience each time they stay with us.
Best Rate Guarantee
We ensure that you're always getting the best value for money.