SHALEM Luxury-Hosted by Sweetstay
- 14 People
- 4 Bedrooms
- 3 Bathrooms
A magnificent 4-bedroom flat located on the 7th floor of the luxurious 'Shalem Tower' residence on Jaffa Street in the heart of Jerusalem. The building has a 24-hour security guard.
This apartment was customised by an interior designer to meet the needs of the owner's family and to accommodate national and international guests. The flat is decorated with a luxurious and natural ambience.
This holiday flat is a 10-minute walk (5 minutes directly by light rail) from Jerusalem's main train and bus station, with a 22-minute high-speed train connection to Ben Gurion Airport. The light rail station is located directly in front of the building.
Jaffa Street has been one of Jerusalem's main communication routes for thousands of years and continues to maintain this tradition today. In addition to the light rail, Yafo and the small side streets surrounding it are full of people who frequent the many shops, cafes, restaurants and bars all day long. And after dark, the Yafo area becomes one of the centres of Jerusalem's nightlife. Here you will find the famous Mike's Place, Sira Pub, Hataklit and others.
- Maximum occupancy: 8 adults + 6 children
- Spacious and bright living room (the sofa converts into 1 comfortable double bed if needed)
- Dining room
- Porch with outdoor furniture
- Fully equipped kitchen (oven, dishwasher, hob, cooking utensils and crockery)
- Laundrette (washing machine, dryer, iron)
- 1 double Master bedroom with 2 beds
- 1 bedroom (Blue) for 3 persons (2 single beds and 1 rollaway bed)
- 1 bedroom (Black) for 3 persons (2 single beds and 1 rollaway bed)
- 1 children's bedroom with bunk beds for 6 children: two double bunk beds, each with one rollaway bed
- 2 bathrooms with shower
- 3rd bathroom with bathtub
- Washing station
- Air conditioning and heating
1- Parking, Pool and gym are for building residents only, no access for short term renters
2- Out of respect for the Orthodox Jewish community residing in the building, appropriate clothing is recommended.
The apartment is shabbat friendly:
Entrance is with key / combination
Fridge - shabbat mode
Electric hot plate to heat the food on shabbat,
a kettle with shabbat mode
one shabbat lamp
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.
Jaffa Street has been a main throughway in Jerusalem for thousands of years and continues that tradition today. In addition to the light rail, you’ll find Yafo and the small side streets around it full of people all day frequenting the many shops, cafe’s, restaurants and cafes. And after dark, the Yafo area becomes one of the centers of Jerusalem nightlife. It’s home to the famous Mike’s Place, Sira Pub, Hataklit and more. Located two minutes walking distance from the famous market "mahane yehuda" with its varieties of restaurants and bars that make one the neighborhoods in Israel more touristy.
A few meters from a light train station and six hundred meters from the central bus station from which you can travel all over the country.
Other things to note
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
Important : If your stay starts on Saturday, please contact us first and do not use the instant booking option
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter .
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements and we will prepare the apartment accordingly.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: £ 100 per key set for replacement.
- For periods of stay under 14 days the total Rental fee will include all the utilities consumption (Water/Gas/Electricity). For stays above 14 days the Client will be responsible for paying bills on top of the agreed Rental fee, at the end of the stay based on Client's real consumption.
Check-in time is 3PM - 12PM
- As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date
- Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously
▪ Sabbath and Public Holidays:
In Israel, most stores, restaurants, public transportation and offices are closed on the Jewish Sabbath /sha’bat/ and the Jewish Holidays.
When booking a vacation rental property, guests confirm and acknowledge that they know that the host and any co-hosts are offline and unavailable during the Jewish Sabbath and Jewish Holidays.
The Sabbath begins on Friday late afternoon and ends on Saturday night (at varying times). Hosts and co-hosts are available until 14:00 on Fridays and holiday eves.
Instant-Booking reservations starting on the Jewish Sabbath or Jewish Holidays will be considered non-binding. The host retains the right to cancel these reservations
The host and co-hosts reserve the right to cancel any bookings beginning “on or during” the Sabbath and Jewish Holidays if made without pre-approval.
▪ Value Added Tax:
It is important to note that the prices shown on the site are for citizens with a non-Israeli passport and are subject to passport presentation, Israeli citizens have a tax rate of 17 percent
Prices published on Airbnb® do not include VAT (Value Added Tax).
Tourists are exempt from this tax upon providing necessary documentation.
המחיר אינו כולל מע"מ אותו יש לשלם בנפרד לפני קבלת הוראות כניסה〈
VAT is not included in the Airbnb® rental fee in Israel and must be paid by the renter before entering the apartment.
The obligation is on the renter to make arrangements for paying VAT to the Host before arrival. The host reserves the right to cancel any Israeli reservation that does not comply with local tax laws.
Citizens of Israel, whether residents of Israel or other countries are subject to Israeli VAT, in accordance with local tax regulations.
Non-citizens of Israel are exempt from VAT but must provide a copy of their foreign passport and their B2 Entry Visa (given to all non-nationals at the airport upon arrival).
Tourists who do not provide this will be charged the additional VAT
What is included:
Complimentary toiletries and toilet paper for 3 nights
Bed linens and towels ( 1 set per guest)
Complimentary breakfast welcome pack
Complimentary kitchen pack for 3 nights ( dishwasher tabs and dish soap)
Washing machine soap
- 24 Hour Check-in
- Air Conditioning
- Central Heating
- Clothes Dryer
- Contactless check-in and check-out
- Full Equipped Kitchen
- Hair Dryer
- Hot water
- Kids Friendly
- Laptop Friendly Workspace
- Linen Towels
- Long Term Rentals Available
- Parking Included
- Professionally cleaned
- Smoke Detector
- Smoking Forbidden
- Washing Machine
- Wine glasses
- Work Desk
- Avi W. (United States)
We stayed here with a group of 13 people and 1 baby for Shavuos and every aspect of our stay was perfect. The building is brand new and very nice and the apartment is gorgeous, there are 4 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, 3 of the rooms have 2 twin beds and the 4th rooms is a bunk bed room with 2 sets of bucks and 2 pull outs = 6 beds but they are small beds for kids not full size, and than the couch pulls out to a queen bed. Overall its the perfect apartment and strongly recommend it!!May 2023
- Bella W.
this place is fantastic
Our family stay at Sweetstay apartment was great. Perfect location. I would highly recommend this apartment.February 2023
- Victoria F.
We had a a great time at Sweetstay's apartment. The apartment is beautiful, spacious and and very well kept, and the location couldn't be more central. Plus, the communication with Alexandra was excellent.January 2023
- Hershy b.
Best place in Jerusalem, highly recommended. A clean, beautifully designed apartment at the best place in Jerusalem, equipped with everything. We enjoyed every minute.January 2023
- Lisa T. ()
This beautiful, modern, spacious apartment with a view of the city from the outdoor balcony was just perfect for us. It was in a great location and included garage parking for 1 car. We would stay there again in a heartbeat.January 2023
- Fran S.
Great Location, Staff, and Place
Great Location, Staff, and PlaceJanuary 2023
- Andrew D.
Stunning apartment, completely brand new in one of the best locations of Jerusalem. Super recommended!December 2022
Multiple Payment Options
Secure your apartment paying safely with SWEETSTAY. We accept the major Credit Cards and Debit Cards, PayPal, and Bank Transfer
Our selection of the finest properties allows our guests to have a unique experience each time they stay with us.
Best Rate Guarantee
We ensure that you're always getting the best value for money.