- 2 Chambres
- 2 Salles de bain
- 6 Couchages
- 1 Wc
- 82m² Surface
This very beautiful apartment is located in the 18th arrondissement of Paris at the foot of the Sacré Coeur.
This very beautiful apartment is located in the 18th arrondissement of Paris at the foot of the Sacré Coeur. We have taken care of the choice of materials and equipment so that you can enjoy optimal comfort. Located in the heart of Sacré-Coeur and in the immediate vicinity of transport, it is the ideal place for your Parisian stays.
It is a 78m2 apartment that consists of:
- A spacious living room with sofa, wooden floor and television
- A kitchen open to the living room and fully equipped (refrigerator, induction hobs, microwave, kettle, dishwasher, toaster, etc)
- One bedroom with a double bed, a romantic bathtub
- A second spacious bedroom with a double bed
- One bathrooms with shower
- Broadband Internet (WiFi).
- Sheets and towels provided.
Licence number: 7511800574463
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
With its cobbled streets, stunning Basilica, artists, bistros ... Montmartre is full of charm! Perched on the top of a small hill in the 18th arrondissement, the most famous Parisian district has lost none of its village atmosphere that appealed so much to the artists of the 19th and 20th centuries. A real melting pot of art and inspiration for the cinema, Montmartre still gives as much pleasure to those who stroll around it and figures high on the list for a stay in Paris.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 5 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Police regulations).
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
Please note that it is expected that 2 people share a double bed. Please contact us if you have different sleeping requirements and we will prepare the apartment accordingly.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
- For periods of stay under 14 days the total Rental fee will include all the utilities consumption (Water/Gas/Electricity). For stays above 14 days the Client will be responsible for paying bills on top of the agreed Rental fee, at the end of the stay based on Client's real consumption.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
- As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
- Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
What is included:
Complimentary toiletries and toilet paper for 3 nights
Bed linens and towels ( 1 set per guest)
Complimentary breakfast welcome pack
Complimentary kitchen pack for 3 nights ( dishwasher tabs and dish soap)
Washing machine soap
Un logement magnifique,très bien équipé, dans un coin très calme je vous le recommande fortement .Mars 2021
Appartement magnifique et très bien situé. Très propre et chaleureux je recommande !Mars 2021
Appartement conforme aux photos et très propre. Je recommande !!Mars 2021
Superbe appartement, très très cosy, on s’y sent comme chez soi ! Très calme et propre. J’ai adoré la vue sur les toits de Montmartre. Je recommande fortement et reviendrai :)Mars 2021
Fantastic apartment in a very convenient location. Visited Paris multiple times and easily one of the best places I've stayed. I'd Happily stay here again.Février 2021
Excellent apartment and location. Highly recommended.Février 2021
Bel appartement dans un excellent emplacement.Février 2021
Great place to spend time in Paris.Janvier 2021
Wonderful apartment in Montmartre, and great host.Janvier 2021
Everything perfect!Décembre 2020
Amazing location and top specs apartment!Décembre 2020
Ilaria J. Italie
Great apartment, even better than in the photos.Novembre 2020
Ronald V. États-Unis
Amazing location. Apartment as described and very clean. Excellent service.Octobre 2020
Great apartment located in one of the best areas of Paris. Outstanding service.Octobre 2020