- 2 Chambres
- 2 Salles de bain
- 6 Couchages
- 120m² Surface
This elegant and exclusive apartment is on the 5th floor, with elevator, of an Historical building in via Lamberti.
This elegant and exclusive apartment is on the 5th floor, with elevator, of an Historical building in via Lamberti, a side street between the Duomo Cathedral and the uffizi gallery; this is the most central point in the historical area , a perfect base to explore the main monuments and a quiet haven to relax.
The plus on this apartment are :
View: Palazzo Vecchio and Florence Skyline
Brightness: the house is full of natural light which is not something easy to find in a medieval town.
Spaciousness: the size of this house is 120 sqm and it's divided in ground and mezzanine floor with a bedroom per level, enough privacy for a family or a group of friends. A sofa bed in the living room can accommodate 2 extra people )
Design: modern design taste and attention to details.
The apartment comprises two bedrooms both with double size bed , one large bathroom with tub and toilet, another bathroom with a second toilet and shower, a large living room with a sofa bed ( can sleep 2 extra people).
The balcony is small but has a stunning view on the Palazzo Vecchio, perfect for enjoying a glass of wine staring at the beautiful city skyline.
Kitchen is fully equipped with all the requirements for a comfortable stay.
Air condition and central heating provided throughout the apartment, and free internet service.
The apartment is at your complete and private disposal.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay. We have many tips for the city and its surroundings.To make your experience even better, we are available to assist you in organizing: Airport Transfer, Lunch/Dinner with Private Chef, Florence Private Tours, Tuscany Private Tours, Restaurant Booking.
1 minute from Uffizi Gallery. 1 minute from Ponte Vecchio. 1 minute from Piazza della Signoria and Palazzo Vecchio. 3 minutes from the Duomo and 5 minutes from Santa Croce. All the buzzing life of the Centre is literally at (very) short walking distance.
Florence city centre is a ZTL zone which stands for “limited traffic zone” and therefore special rules apply to when you can enter this area. This particular apartment is in fact located within the ZTL zone so this means that if you are thinking of coming to Florence by car and wish to drive around and park, then you will need to pay special attention to the road signs, CCTV cameras and access cameras (they will show either a red /green light) in order to avoid receiving fines. Guests who need to travel within the ZTL zone by car to reach their apartment are advised to contact one of the private garages in the centre (the one nearest the apartment you are staying in) and obtain a temporary access permit. Upon arrival at the garage, guests must specify their need for access in the ZTL and the garage will then note the vehicle’s number plate and forward it to the appropriate police headquarters.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-TOURIST CITY TAX: Euro 4 per person per night (maximum 7 nights), Children under 12 free of charge to be paid in cash upon arrival (€4 per person from 01/01/2020)
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign a short-term agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter (due to Italian Police regulations).
- by Italian law, stays exceeding 30 nights will require a tenancy agreement ( contratto transitorio)
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs may be charged.
-It is expected that 2 people share a double bed, let us if you have different sleeping requirements and we will prepare the apartment accordingly.
-In Italian households there is an electricity power limit and if you use too many appliances at the same time the main switch might go off. Be sure to switch off the devices you were using before turning back on the electricity. The main switch looks like a white box and it will be shown to you upon arrival.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages may be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: Euro 100 per key set for replacement.
- For stays above 30 days and above the Client will be responsible for paying bills on top of the agreed Rental fee, at the end of the stay based on Client's real consumption.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
- As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
- Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: €10 ( €15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: €25
From 8pm to 10pm: €35
From 10pm to MIDNIGHT: €45
No check-in after MIDNIGHT, except for agreement made previously.
What is included:
Complimentary toiletries and toilet paper for 3 nights
Bed linens and towels ( 1 set per guest)
Complimentary breakfast welcome pack
Complimentary kitchen pack for 3 nights ( dishwasher tabs and dish soap)
Washing machine soap
The flat is inside the Limited Traffic Zone (ZTL). Ask me all the info you need about parkings!
Cet espace n'attend que votre commentaire