- 1 Camera da letto
- 1 Bagno
- 2-4 Persone
- 60m² Superficie
On the Sandy Bay in one of the most beautiful parts of Gibraltar our flat offers you a delightful and cozy stay by the sea.
Fully equipped, Air Conditioned, Situated right on the beach offering fantastic views of the Mediterranean. It has everything for a tranquil and comfortable stay while you enjoy all that Gibraltar has to offer. One bedroom with double size bed and one large sofa bed in the living room, it sleeps comfortably up to 4 people.
A cosy balcony with sea view to enjoy the most beautiful sunrise where the Mediterranean joins the Atlantic.
There is free parking available at about 200m away.
Guests will be welcomed at the apartment, shown around the house and given thoughtful advice about life in town, restaurants and the unmissable season's sights. We kindly ask our guests to inform us of their check out time and provide a copy of their passports or IDs upon arrival. For any additional needs or questions, we encourage our guests to use our contact information.
We are at your complete disposal to answer any questions before and during your stay.
Gibraltar is the gateway to the Mediterranean. Here you can meet the famous Barbary Apes, experience the history from the Moors occupation to Nelson and the Battle of Waterloo and the legacy of the second World War. Visit the secret tunnels hidden in the Rock, enjoy fantastic views of Spain and North Africa from the top of the Rock, go dolphin watching, dive numerous wrecks and experience all the other fascinating adventures Gibraltar has to offer.
Excellent transport links, just one mile from the airport, which is on the Gibraltar/Spain border.
IMPORTANT, PLEASE READ PAYING ATTENTION
-The lead guest must be over 21 years old and will be required to sign an occupation agreement upon arrival. That is for insurance, fiscal and legal purposes. All guests are required to show a valid identity card upon check-in, if not, they will not be allowed to enter .
- Smoking is not allowed
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Strictly no partying or loud noises. Please do not make too much noise when entering and leaving the flat in the evening and after 11 pm, as to respect our neighbours.
- No outsiders allowed in the apartment without our approval, in order not to contravene the police regulations.
- The final cleaning fee is intended as flat general cleaning. Keep the place reasonably clean and tidy and leave the kitchen cleaned (no dirty dishes and garbage left over). If not, please note that additional costs will be charged.
- The septic system is very effective, however it will clog up if improper material is flushed. Do not flush anything other than toilet paper in the toilet. No feminine products should be flushed at anytime. If that happened and clog the septic system damages will be charged.
- Lost keys or getting locked out: £100 per key set for replacement.
Check-in time is 2PM - 7PM.
**As we don't have a front desk please let us know a precise arrival time at least 24h before check in date.
*Any late check in must be requested and approved 24h before arrival.
**Guests must be aged 21 or over, or accompanied by a responsible adult.
Early and Late Check-In has an extra cost:
From 12 noon to 2pm: £10 ( £15 on weekends)
From 7pm to 8pm: £25
From 8pm to 10pm: £35
From 10pm to 11pm: £45
No check-in after 11pm, except for agreement made previously.
Bit small. But I can see space is at a premium. Only one pan could have done with a sauce pan. We resolved. The parking dilemma which stressed my wife out. However would not hesitate to book with you again. Thanks Johngennaio 2020
Thanks for a lovely stay!ottobre 2019
We enjoyed our stay in Gibraltar, the location of our accommodation was perfect for us. A very stylish and comfortable space with gorgeous views. The beach is very close, too.ottobre 2019
Would definitely come back again.settembre 2019
Couldn’t have been better. Apartment was beautiful and equipped with everything I needed (and lots of lovely touches / local design). Andrea was very helpful and the location was great.settembre 2019